To play the grooves RG uses a keyboard layout split into “major chords” and “minor chords”, each with two sequence patterns (A or B). Additionally, there are also the Power Chord, Distorted sound, and Muted guitar sound banks which both have no major or minor range, but can still sequence A and B.
RG Guitar types included are:
- The classic Fender Stratocaster electric guitar (major and minor7 chords)
- A 8th note groove type Steel String acoustic guitar (major and minor chords)
- A 16th note groove type Steel String acoustic guitar (major and minor chords)
- A Power Chord groove type Distorted guitar ( 5ths chords/absence of 3rd)
- Muted Low and Muted High groove type guitar (single notes/no chords)
The synthesizer parts of RG include a classic analog modeled synthesizer filter, LFO, envelopes, and modulation section. The effect section can be built up by using up to 3 effects at a time. Included are midi time-based delays, chorus and also speaker simulators, phaser, flanger, and many more. Included are over 1000 presets included 850 “RG” grooves and 300 “basic” grooves.