The toolbox now includes a MONO/STEREO Split filter, which is used a lot in modern EDM/Dance music to get a very tight low end.
The Air section is also fantastic on your master channel to open your mix in a stunning way.
And in true Rob Papen style, RP–EQ comes with many great Presets including contributions from several well-known DJs and Producers for instant user inspiration.
Mastering and channel EQ with built-in Spectrogram for Propellerhead Reason 9.2 or higher
- 8 Band EQ with Frequency, Gain and Bandwidth.
- EQ dials and function controls.
- EQ graphic screen.
- Mid/Side mode with 4 Mid bands and 4 Sidebands.
- Lock mode for Frequency and Gain.
- MIDI Note selecting for each band instead of using Frequency.
- Each band can be made visual or hidden in the graphic field.
- Each band can be played solo.
- Mild tube saturation with a selector for pre-eq.
- Open your mix or track by using the Air feature.
- Frequency range from 30kHz to 40kHz.
- Gain of 6db max.
- HiPass Filter in 12dB or 24dB mode.
- LowPass Filter in 12dB or 24dB mode.
- Two Filter colour/sound types
- Resonance (Q) control.
Mono / Stereo Filter
- Great tool for inside the mix bus or while mastering.
- Instead of frequency you also can select a MIDI note as the split point for the filter.
- Clicking on the Mono / Stereo button will turn On / Off the Mono / Stereo effect.
- Solo on/off.
- Visual inside the graphic display On/off.
- Several Modes. These determine how the sound is ‘mono-feed’, either using the left or right channels, the average of the left & right channels (L+R), or the difference between the left & right channels (L – R).
Back Panel Screen
-The back screen of RP-EQ shows the Input / Output audio connections and also CV input to each band’s frequency, bandwidth & gain, also the Low-pass / High-pass filter frequency and Q(resonance).
Latest version 1.0.2
Changed Mono Filter to zero-delay filter
Bug fixing: note display bands 5-8