ECRUOS is a Delay effect with up to 16 configurable taps include smoothing of delay time changes.
We present a new delay type to Reason Rack Extension - Tap Delay.
Tap Delays usually have steps called as TAPs. Every TAP has its own settings for Delay Time and Level.
Delay Time can be Synced to your song project or set in seconds. Feedback control is linked to each TAP. You can control how many taps you need. Just draw your delay rhythms in the control matrix.
Taps can control PAN of each step. We have also added Filter to this Delay device. Taps can
control the Resonance level of each step.
ECRUOS rack extension includes:
- 16 steps (TAPS) with control matrix
- TAP controls for Delay Time, Level, Pan and Filter
- Width control of stereo signal
- “Engage” knob, which adds some reverb to the rhythmic output signal
- Filter with Resonance control
- LFO with Sync to Beats
- Saturation Control
With ECRUOS you can add interesting structures to your sounds inside Reason Rack.
Draw your Delay for new rhythms now. Try it today!