Compare shows you exactly what’s going on with your CV signals, whether they are used for modulation, gates or pitch. You can view the signals side by side (lanes) or on top of each other (overlay). You can zoom and freeze the scope at all times, and toggle the visibility of each curve in the display.
There are individual scale, offset and mute controls for each channel, all with real time visual feedback in the scope, and with full automation support. Each channel can be individually rectified (half or full wave), and they also have CV inputs to control the amplitude (VCAs). Shape and tweak your signals exactly the way you want them!
Compare also provides you with four different combinations of the input signals: The maximum, minimum, sum and product. You can use these to combine basic waveforms into complex modulation sources.
- 4 channel CV oscilloscope
- Lanes and overlay views
- Scale, offset and mute for each channel, with visual feedback
- Full automation support for the channel controls
- Zoom and freeze
- Hide and show curves in the display
- Max, Min, Sum and Product of all 4 signals
- Half and full wave rectification for each channel input
- VCA input for each channel
- 8 simultaneous CV outputs (4 individual + 4 combinations)
Changes in 2.0.0
- New GUI
- More than twice the display resolution of Compare 1.0
- VCA inputs
- Now requires Reason 9.2 or above